The $1,000 No-Repeat Workday is BACK!
Official Contest Rules for $1000 No Repeat Workday Guarantee on WFMX/Mix 107.9
MAGGIE LEE OF WATERVILLE WON $1000 ON OCTOBER 26TH. ALL SHE DID WAS LISTEN IN TO MIX 107.9 AND CALLED US TO LET US KNOW!
JOEL DYER OF WATERVILLE - 'MOVES LIKE JAGGER' PLAYED TWICE DURING THE NO REPEAT WORKDAY TUESDAY MAY 16TH AND HE WON $1000 FOR CALLING US ON IT!
- The $1000 No Repeat Workday Guarantee is valid April 9, 2012 through December 24, 2012.
- The contest is only open to listeners of the terrestrial signal of WFMX. Employees of Maine State Credit Union and Mountain Wireless, their families or affliates are not eligible to participate.
- Entire songs must play - portions or snippets of songs contained in commercial or promotional material do not qualify for contest,
- Monday through Friday business days are actual contest days. Weekend and holiday repeats are exempt.
- General Contest Rules apply. No purchase necessary.
- Only the first caller at 866-649-1079 may receive the $1000 prize, and only after/if the same song by the same artist is repeated between 9am and 5pm on a valid No Repeat Workday.
- In the circumstance a song starts before 9:00am ends after 9:00am, that song would be considered exempt from the No Repeat Workday Guarantee.
- Decision of Mountain Wireless (MW Broadcasting Inc.) is final.