What You Need:
- 2 12-oz cans Evaporated Milk
- 1 15-oz can Coconut Milk
- 1 15-oz can Coco Lopez Cream Of Coconut
- .5 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- .5 cup Spiced Rum
- .5 cup Dark Rum
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- .5 tsp Ground Ginger
- Fresh Ground Cinnamon, for garnish
- Fresh Ground Nutmeg, for garnish
What To Do:
Add all ingredients -save for garnishes- to a blender.
Blend on high until the mixture is well combined, about one or two minutes.
Pour the mix into a pitcher and transfer to the refrigerator. Chill until cold.
Before serving, stir well to combine. Pour Coquito into punch cups and garnish with fresh ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
Note: Best if made several days before serving and allowed time in the refrigerator. This resting time brings all the flavors together into a creamy amalgamation that you’ll find hard to put down.